Clik It: Promotion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can find services for your forum, advertise your forum, get support, graphics, and much more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) Arrow_10Advertise here!
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) Arrow_10Advertise here!
Just General: Just a general site to chat and make friends!

Just General: Just a general site to chat and make friends!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:41 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Xnxx Telugu Wap.net
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:42 am by glelynn

» Wandering Leaves Staff Needed!
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 pm by English

» My Portfolio
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:39 pm by English

» Staff Wanted!
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:34 pm by English

» Cpinvaders-forum
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:13 am by xXBLAZERXx

» Forum Assist
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:24 pm by StevenF50

» My Diary, an Online Journal
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:21 pm by Naiwen

» MagickMagick
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:54 pm by Naiwen

» Hosting Images
Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 pm by Talk2Much

Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talk2Much
Owner
Owner
Talk2Much

Tikets : 213

Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) Empty
PostSubject: Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_)   Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) GraphicsLayout

OK lets start with the banner, its very interesting. Its small but i like the blinking text on it cause that is pretty unique. YOu should get a better one though like a bigger one would be best. You can request that in the Graphics Design Section Forum. Its right above Forum Reviews on the homepage. Back to the review, the navigation bar is pretty unique to me. I havent seen one of those types for awhile. I like the different colors and that they are all same size. Im going to discuss the icons next to each forum now. You should make them the same size. The packages forum icon is a good size for all of them if you ask me. I'd say layout of your forums are good and their is a good amount of them in each section. That makes your forum more professional when you have around the same amount of forums in each section. Also try to put either a description in each forum or no description in the forums. It dosent make your layout look good with only a couple of the forums have a description. The forums are pretty well organized into the right sections. So good job on that. Next the who is online image. It is pretty unique and i bet you or one of the site members made it cause i have never seen it before. Its a good size.
    Id say just work on the descriptions for each forum. Fix the images in each forum. Maybe get a new banner and thats it. I gave you a average score cause you have some good things with the nav bar and the organize forums but you need to fix some things.

Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_) R_aver10
Back to top Go down
https://clikit.board-directory.net

Review Of The Forum (Non-pro_)
Page 1 of 1